Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Updatez

Hey guys! Just uploaded lots of new stuff, and there's definitely more to come! Most of the items will only be up for a short time (one month max), so please get your purchases in if you're interested in anything.

Also, I was wondering if anyone was interested in buying some of those famous ol' shredded tees. Here's one I made ages ago (that one may be up on here soon) for example. They'll probably go for just a few bucks, but I'd like to get some feedback.

Expect more items soon, and thanks for reading! xo

P.S. I'd love to swap links with any other shop blogs out there, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, saw your comment on Shop Howl.
    Please check out my amazing blog shop! Including Topshop, Comme des Garcons for H&M, H&M Trend, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel and more! All at good prices
    http://sagarderobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh some lovey pieces on here xoxox

    ReplyDelete