Monday, June 22, 2009

how to buy!

Okay, boys and girls. I'm gonna break it down real smooth (as possible) as to how to buy something here. As always, don't hesitate to email me if my convoluted language doesn't accurately relay what's in my head.

To buy something.
  1. Shoot me an email (tospendtime@gmail.com) with item name and your location (to calculate yo' shipping).
  2. You'll receive a reply back along with a PayPal invoice, if item is still available.
  3. Make your payment within 24 hours of receiving your invoice.
  4. Wait for package!

That's it! Easy, right?

----

Oh, and P.S....
  • Prices are in United States Dollars (USD). International buyers, don't fret, calculate here!
  • Items must be paid through PayPal, unless you know me IRL or something.
  • If your item isn't available anymore, don't fret! If someone beat you to the punch in calling dibs, you could have a chance of getting your hands on it if something happens with the customer before.
  • Items that aren't paid for within 24 hours will be given to the next person in line or relisted.

HAPPY SHOPPING! <3
xo Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment